10 Inch Ultra Wide Angle Dual Lens
10 Inch ultra wide-angle full view touch screen, capturing license plates, road signs, and other critical details on the road. Very clear and smooth images display as like a stream flowing on the excellent WDR and auto adjusting brightness streaming mirror.
Equipped with dual cameras, front FHD Amazing details, rear HD large wide angle no blind spots.
Smart Operation System
Built in Android8.1, a variety of network methods are available.you can install more applications to meet various needs and the device works more smoothly.
RAM 2GB+ROM 32GB
The latest upgrade version of 2021: RAM 2G+ROM 32G, the System is smoother, support Front + Rear 1: 1 simultaneous display,Or software and camera display at the same time. the system is smoother!
Supports 4G mobile network. network band:
Makes your dvr surfing internet, anytime, anywhere.
Notice: please check your local 4G network band firstly before your purchasing. Thank you.
OTA remote upgrade
OBDPEAK A980s has the function of network online upgrade system. We will update the system from time to time, add functions or fix bugs to make A980s more intelligent
Google Maps Navigation
Navigate through the pre-installed navigation map or the navigator you download in the device. After connecting to the network, the device can also report real-time road conditions to avoid traffic jams.
APP track trajectory & view video
Track the location of your car, remotely capture what happen to your car from anywhere in the world. View images and watch videos of your car with App on your smart phone once you are connected to the internet.
FM transmit function
FM transmitter is use for sync with your car audio. for example, when you turn on device FM transmitter and setting frequency in 100.4, the frequency of the car is also adjusted to 100.4, now you play music from device, you will hear sounds from car speaker.
ADAS Driving Safety Assist
The Advanced Driving-Assistance System(ADAS) detects your surroundings and has real-time voice alerts to warn you of safety problems. The Lane-departure Warning System(LDWS) will alert you when the car starts drifting from your own lane by monitoring lane marks on the road.
Real-time Reversing View
When reverse gear is engaged, the rearview mirror screen automatically switches the reversing image and displays the auxiliary line, make blind spots all visible when reversing and warehousing.
24-Hour Parking Surveillance
Keep monitoring when you are away. The built-in G-sensor can detect sudden shakes or collisions while your car is stationary, and will automatically capture the moment of detecting collision after parking.
Attention: A980s comes standard with hardware kit, supports 24-hour parking monitoring
Warm and Important Tip
The device need connect to car power will work well, if you charge at home with other charger the screen will flash or the device will damage because of unstable voltage and current.
Q: How to connect the power cable?
A:1. Suggest search the information from internet to find your car fuse box ,open the box with the plastic pry tool
2. Use the electro probe ,find the ACC power fuse and Constant power fuse ,we recommend you use reading lamps , headlights, tail lamps , turn signals, power windows fuse to supply for the Constant power (if they are constant power fuse )
3. ACC power: When you plug your car key then turn it to ACC ,the power will work .if you urn your car Key to Lock or unplug your can ,the power will be off .Connect the red wire (ACC) with the ACC power fuse.
4 .Constant power: plug or unplug your car key ,the power is uninterrupted .Connect the yellow wire ( B ) with the Constant Power fuse. For some cars ,you have to cut the wires, refit them then connect them with the car fuses .Then plug the fuse to where it is
5. The GND wire (black ) to connect it with steel plate or screw
Q:How to use the remote control app “Car Keeper”?
A: Please follow the picture to find the app, then scan the QR download to your phone, then scan the another QR to connect the mirror;
Q:How to calibrate ADAS?
A:Need to click the ‘Red’ icon to open, and need connecting the GPS module, long time press the button to calibration; please refer to the picture
Q: How to make 4G work?
A: Before order 3G/4G version, please check the sim internet support your local band: 2G 1 GSM:900(B8)/1800(B3); 3G WCDMA:2100(B1)/900(B8); 4G/LTE:FDD,2100(B1)/1800(B3) .otherwise, this function not working ; when use the sim card, please insert the sim card in right way;
Q: What’s the map the device support?
A: Our product supports Google Maps and some offline maps. If you need it, we will send offline map data to you. The installation is very simple!
Q: Does it need internet when using map?
A: If it’s an offline map, it doesn’t need to be connected to the Internet, if it’s an online map, it needs to be connected to the Internet
Q: Adas does not broadcast in other languages?
A: At present, Adas supports only English, others languages are unavailable.
Q: It shows that the App connected to other users?
A: Connect the network to maintain 5 minutes, then restore the factory settings, scan and bind again.
Q: How to install Sim card correctly
1. The SIM card needs to use a V-shaped card
2. The SIM card chip is facing the mirror
3. The notch of the SIM card faces down
4. Firmly press the SIM card to the bottom
1. Our products include rear view cameras. If you want to use your own rear camera, it may not work properly. We recommend using the original camera in the packaging.
2. This product should be connected to the power supply through the charger in the package to ensure that there is enough voltage and current to support the normal operation of this product. If you only use the USB connection, the recorder will not turn on.
3. The shape of the charger and the rear camera may be different, but the functions are the same.