AUTOOL AST605 Car Pulsating Brake Oil Changer Single Clutch Slave Cylinders Brake Extractor Oil Pump Machine for all Vehicles
Applicable to European, American and Asian car models：
For one sub-pump changing oil at the same time, it is fast and labour-saving.
Adjustable pulse oil change, which can effectively clean the pipeline and change the oil more thoroughly.
Powerful recovery function, it can quickly recover used brake fluid at the same time.The air inlet port has a water separating and filtering device, which can separate the moisture in the air, avoid it mixing with the oil, and ensure the quality.
How to adjust working pressure correctly？
When the device is out of factory, the working pressure of the pressure regulator is set to 1~1.5 bar, to ensure that the liquid storage chamber does not deform while changing liquid, thereby ensuring the tightness of the secondary sealing ring.
In addition, it is also feasible to exhaust or change the liquid at a lower working pressure by adjusting the pressure and the size switch.
In special circumstances, while operating under a higher working pressure, be aware of the excessive pressure adjustment, which may damage the brake master cylinder of the brake system.
AUTOOL AST605 Car Pulsating Brake Oil Changer Operation steps：
Note: no need to start the vehicle for the operation.
1. Raise the car to a suitable height so the drive wheels are not on the ground.
2. Connect the one oil pot of the device to the car brake cylinder, and loosen the exhaust screw of the brake cylinder to ensure that oil flows out.
3. Pour in 2L new brake fluid from the fuel filler port of the equipment, and find the matching model connector to connect to the fuel filler of the brake master cylinder.
4. Connect to 12V car power and turn on the power switch button.
5. Press the Vacuum Switch button.
6. Press the Fuel Switch button to change the brake fluid.
7. During the oil changing process, look at the car brake oil tank mouth, if the refuel is too slow, press the acceleration switch button on the device to accelerate refueling; if it’s too fast, press the deceleration switch button to slow down.
8. After the oil change is completed, the used oil in the tank of the equipment must be drained clean. If it’s not emptied clean, the vacuum pump will be damaged and the oil change operation cannot be performed.
AUTOOL AST605 Car Pulsating Brake Oil Changer Features :
1.[Built in Pressure Monitoring System]: The pump for filling the brake fluid reservoir is equipped with a pressure monitoring device. You can adjust the pressure through the adjustable knob, the pressure range is 0.6-3.0 BAR. If the pressure cannot be established or the pump sucks in air, the pump will shut down automatically. Besides, The recycling bottle can be placed in the machine body, which is easy to carry.
2.[Optimize Advantages]: Compared with the traditional compression brake fluid bleeding device, the pulsating electric brake oil exchanger can effectively avoid the formation of bubbles in the process of adding brake fluid, so as to optimize and avoid the artificial exhaust process. AUTOOL AST605 has a powerful recovery function, which can quickly recover the used brake fluid at the same time.
3.[Widely Applicable]: AUTOOL AST605 is suitable for European, American and Asian car brake fluid tanks, it almost can apply for all vehicles. This pulsating brake oil exchange device is applicable for Dot3, Dot4, Dot5.1 brake oil standard.
4.[High Efficiency]: Our main bleed kit requires only one person to operate and allows you to easily to use and change the brake oil. It can change four sub-pumps oil at the same time, after setting the working environment, the whole exchange process is automatic, so don’t worry about being too busy.
5.[Three Years Warranty, Lifetime Maintenance]: For damage caused by non-human factors, AUTOOL promises to resend parts for free within 3 years. For any needs, you are warmly welcomed to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP within 24 hours.
Please check each connection if there is any leak, when changing oil, and whether the connecting hose is damaged, to keep the new oil filler port clean.