MicroPC is a handheld mini Laptop developed and designed by GPD company for industry professionals and various mobile scenarios. It only weighs 440g which has many interfaces. It can perfectly replace traditional notebooks for people that work in the communication, electric power, exploration, mining, archaeology, education training, manufacturing, service chain, call center, business services, public institutions, government military and many more fields.
MicroPC Interface Diagram
The Back Product Application Fields
A multi-interface mobile productivity tool
Microsoft Surface Go is so small, lightweight, and affordable that it has been dubbed as the iPad 6 killer. However, 6″ MicroPC is not only smaller than Surface Go but also has more interfaces. The palm-sized MicroPC is only 15mm in the thinnest part, weighs 440g and consumes only 10W for the thermal design, but its performance is as good as Microsoft Surface Go at a lower price. MicroPC is a mobile productivity tool suitable for each and every industry.
The Back Features of GPD MicroPC
1. Compatible for IT fields and more with its rugged exterior: Network communication, electric power, exploration, mining, archaeology, education training, manufacturing, service chain, call center, business services, public institution, government military and many more.
Strong Performance with Ultra Low Power Consumption: Intel N4120 processor, four cores, four threads, and thermal design of 10W.
3. 256GB super capacity M.2 SSD for fast read and write speed (read:576MB/s, write: 465MB/s), replaceable, and infinite capacity expansion.
4. RJ45 interface for wired network access, and wireless Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G dual bands and Bluetooth 4.2 for dual-channel max. transfer rate of 433Mbps
5. Built-in one RS-232 serial interface, widely used in industrial control and automation.
6. Three USB 3.0 interfaces to maximize extended USB devices.
7. One full-featured Type C charging interface for audio, video and data transmission.
8. One microSDXC slot for manual backup or migration of data in a network-free environment.
9. Touchpad with left and right buttons, as well as all the left, middle and right buttons on the left-side mouse, a familiar operation allowing users to get started immediately.
10. QWERTY keyboard with a backlit design to meet the emergency needs at night, or in no light or dim light.
11. Active cooling design and PC-level cooling solution.
12. Two copper nuts embedded on the back for fixation in various complex environments.
13. Power indicator, dormancy indicator and RJ45 indicator to keep abreast of the machine at any time.
14. ser-friendly lanyard hole, gifted with a lanyard that can carry 4kg.
15. It is much better than Microsoft Surface Go (8GB/256GB) in terms of overall performance, but it is smaller and more lightweight. It weighs only 440g and can be controlled by one hand.