LAUNCH Code Reader CReader 7001S with ABS/SRS Diagnoses/Oil Reset /EPB Service and Full OBD Functions for OBD2/CAN Vehicles
CReader 7001S, a multi-purpose code reader, provides ABS/SRS diagnoses, oil reset and EPB service, full OBD2 functions for users to have accurate and efficient vehicle maintenance and repair. Featuring 4.0＂LCD display, built-in DTC lookup, graphic display, data record and replay, and data printing via PC, it’s an ideal option for both professional mechanic and DIY amateurs.
Engine Check – Turn off Engine Check light
It can read, clear engine error codes and turn off the check engine light.
SRS Diagnosis – Turn off airbag warning light
Read/clear the error codes and reset the crash data in Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light.
ABS Diagnosis – Turn off ABS Warning Light
Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light.
Oil Reset Service – Turn off Oil Light
This function offers help to reset the Oil Life Reminder (turn off the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in oil may damage the engine, and helps to recalculate driving mileage so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
EPB Service -Turn Off EPB Warning Light
it maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
Full OBD2 Functions
1. Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC);
2. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
3. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
4. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
5. Read I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
6. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
7. Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
8. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
9. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
10. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
This code reader is available for most 1996 American, Asian and European OBD2 vehicles of over 40 makes and models.
ABS and SRS Support Vehicles:
for Acura, for Daewoo, for Honda, for Holden, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mahindra, for Maruti, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi
for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Tata, for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for EU-Ford, for Aus.-Ford, for Alfa-Romeo, for Audi, for Benz, for BMW, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Fiat, for Jaguar, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Mini, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW.
English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese
Data Record and Replay
Record all issues while doing the diagnostic work, and you can later on check the records related wherever, whenever.
DTC LOOKUP Library
You don’t need to search the definition of the error code online.
Go to DTC Lookup menu, and input error code, it will show the definitions.
Update Print Via Computer
You can connect it to your computer and print the diagnositc report.
You can also connect to your computer and update it via Internet.
The update is free for a lifetime.
One Year Warranty for quality problems.