OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite
CPU:Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 695 5G Chipset
RAM + ROM:8GB LPDDR4X + 128GB UFS2.2
Battery:5000mAh (non-removable),33W SUPERVOOC
Front Camera:16MP(Sony IMX471), f/2.0
Rear Camera:64MP (f/1.7)+ 2MP(f/2.4) + 2MP(f/2.4) ,Triple Cameras
Display：6.59 ”120 Hz LCD display,2412 x 1080 pixels 401ppi,Supports sRGB, Display P3, Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Features:OxygenOS 12.1,Face Unlock, Screen Flash, HDR, Nightscape, Portrait mode, Retouching, Filters,Bluetooth 5.2
Global Version: The phone is Global Version(The system is OxygenOS) and it supports Multi-languages, Google Service, and OTA update.
GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
5G SA: 1/28A/41/78
5G NSA: 41/77/78
1 x OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
1 x 33W SUPERVOOC power adapter
1 x Type-C Cable (supports USB 2.0)
1 x Phone case
1 x Screen protector (pre-applied)
1 x SIM tray ejector
1 x Welcome letter
1 x Brand sticker
1 x Red Cable Club membership card
1 x Quick start guide
1 x Safety information and warranty card
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite
A little more than you’d expect.
5000mAh?! Whoa…that’s ginormous!
You get a mammoth 5000mAh battery that’s good for hours of gaming, streaming, and browsing, plus 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging for backup when things get dicey.
A powerful dragon for all-day play
The Snapdragon® 695 chipset is 5G-ready¹ and comes with an energy-efficient octa-core architecture and Adreno 619 GPU that save on battery, so you have more time for gaming, streaming, and all the things you love.
Big 120Hz display = more battery life?
You’d think a big 16.73cm (6.59) 120Hz display6 would put a huge dent in your battery life. But Nord CE 2 Lite’s display is an energy-saving LCD. That means more time for watching your favorite shows in FHD+ resolution.
A camera with in-depth views
The 64 MP Al triple camera is a little different this time around – we’ve added a 2 MP depth-assist camera for more realistic bokeh portrait shots with finer detail.
Portrait mode gets a mechanical upgrade
Take eye-catching portrait shots with lifelike depth and clarity. courtesy of the new 2 MP depth-assist camera It works with the main lens to outline subjects more accurately and spice-up the
Escape nighttime boredom
Color-up your nightlife with Nightscape mode. It works with the main camera using a special AI algorithm for sharp, colorful low-light images that won’t leave you feeling dull.
Twice the action
Double the coolness of your shots and use Dual View Video to film simultaneous views with your front and rear cameras.
3.5mm Headphone jack
Up to 1 TB of expandable storage
1. Support for 5G is subject to actual network speed in your country and region, and may vary between carriers based on the country, region, or the usage environment. The 5G feature provides 5G services in areas where 5G networks are enabled. Actual network speed may vary depending on the carrier in question for country, region, or use environment.
2. Data according to OnePlus testing laboratory results. The phone was connected to Wi-Fi under default settings and a YouTube video was looped continuously for approximately 21 hours before the phone ran out of battery.
3. Data according to OnePlus testing laboratory results. The phone was connected to Wi-Fi under default settings and lasted for 23 consecutive 30-minute rounds of PUBG Mobile/Battlegrounds Mobile India before running out of battery.
4. Typical battery capacity is 5000mAh. The battery design incorporates a single non-removable cell rated at 5000mAh. Actual battery life is subject to various factors such as the network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, and the total number of charging cycles. Features and product availability vary across markets.
5. Data on 33W SUPERVOOC comes from the OnePlus testing laboratory. Test date: March 4, 2022. Testing Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commenced from 1% using the official 33W SUPERVOOC fast charger. The screen remained off during the entire charging process. When charging OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G with the 33W SUPERVOOC, it takes 30 minutes to charge the battery from 1% to roughly 50%. The actual performance experienced by users may vary based on specific charging environments and usage conditions.
6. The display is characterized by rounded corners and is measured according to a standard rectangle. Display size of OnePlus Nord CE Lite5G is 6.59 inches (16.73cm). Due to the rounded corners and camera cut-out, the actual visible area will be slightly smaller than said screen size. The display resolution corresponds to a standard rectangle, and the actual effective pixel count of the screen is slightly lower.
7. Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.