1. Data on 65W SUPERVOOC comes from the OnePlus testing laboratory. Test date: January 4, 2021. Testing Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commenced from 1% using the official 65W SUPERVOOC fast charger. The screen remained off during the entire charging process. When charging OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G with the 65W SUPERVOOC, it takes 15 minutes to charge the battery from 1% to roughly 65%, which can be used for 16 hours under our DoU (Day of Use) model. The actual performance experienced by users may vary based on specific charging environments and usage conditions.
2. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary based on aspect ratio selected, likewise for video pixels when capturing videos on different modes.
3. Display is characterized by rounded corners and is measured according to a standard rectangle. Display size of OnePlus Nord CE 2 is 6.43 inches. Due to the rounded corners and camera cut-out, the actual visible area will be slightly smaller than said screen size. The display resolution corresponds to a standard rectangle, and the actual effective pixel count of the screen is slightly lower.
4. Comparison was made based on all previous OnePlus models, with the exception of OnePlus 6T.
5. Typical capacity is 4,500mAh. The battery design incorporates two non-removable cells (each rated at 2,250mAh), allowing 65W SUPERVOOC to simultaneously charge both cells at the same time for fast charging.
6. TÜV Rheinland charging safety certification.
7. Support for 5G is subject to actual network speed in your country and region, and may vary between carriers based on the country, region, or the usage environment. The 5G feature provides 5G services in areas where 5G networks are enabled. Actual network speed may vary depending on the carrier of the country and region and user environment.
8. Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color, dimensions and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary.
All numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus testing laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences (based on slight manufacturing variations), software versions, usage conditions, and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
All comparisons are made based on the performance of previous OnePlus Nord CE models.
Screen simulation pictures may differ from the actual pictures of the device.
Actual battery life is subject to various factors such as the network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, and the total number of charging cycles. Features and product availability vary across markets.
Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information. In the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given. For the latest updates, please refer to the product page on oneplus.com.